Friday, May 13, 2011

Isn't it funny?

It's been forever since I've posted. Simply because I find it hard to pour what I'm thinking out into words. This is a common struggle, I'm not vain enough to think I'm alone in this, but that doesn't make it any easier to work through.

So today I thought I'd just let my thoughts flow.
Consequently, here this is.

- Isn't it funny how it's hardest to say what you mean the most?

-Isn't it funny how smells can connect us to a moment, or a time period? I just put on the lotion I wore the entire time in Thailand. Man, now all I smell is part of Thailand. And it makes me sad.

- Isn't it funny how we're meanest to the ones we love the best? I treat my family so poorly, yet I couldn't live without them.

- Isn't it funny how we always want what we don't have? But then when [if] we get it, it's not so cool anymore.

- Isn't it funny how what we're scared of the most is sometimes what we want the most?

- Isn't it funny how nostalgia makes you want to smile and cry at the same time?

- Isn't it funny how some things aren't really funny at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment